Helpful Resources

Buy-Back Center

Charlie‘s Recycling
37496 HWY 299 East, Burney, CA 96013
Phone: (530) 335-2196

Household Hazardous Waste

Household hazardous waste such as paint, florescent light tubes and common batteries must be disposed of at a hazardous waste facility.

The City of Redding Household Hazardous Waste Facility is free for all Shasta County Residents. For more information about the Redding facility call 530-224-6209 or visit them on the web.

Recycling Information

For more information about recycling in our area and for information about scheduled household hazardous waste events, call the Shasta County Department of Resource Management at 530-225-5789 or toll free at 800-528-2850.